Simple Self Defense Moves
Everyone Should Know
Here's what you get in the video series:
1) Basic Self Defense Concepts
2) Using Your Natural Weapons
3) Sensitive Targets on the Body
4) Front Choke
5) Wrist Grab
6) Front Bear Hug, Under Your Arms
7) Front Bear Hug, Over Your Arms
8) Rear Choke
9) Rear Bear Hug, Under Your Arms
10) Rear Bear Hug, Over Your Arms
Our series of 10 videos go over basic self defense tips, and simple moves against a variety of common street attacks.
" Being able to protect myself, and especially the ability for my children to protect themselves, is important to me. We signed up for the Simple Self Defense Moves Everybody Should Know and loved the content. It was so informative, clear, and simple that I ended up sharing it with friends. They're now in the process of putting together a group to learn and practice the moves from the videos.
I also bought the MUNIO self defense keychains and gave them to my children. Now whenever I want to remind my kids to carry the keychain when they leave the house and to remind them how much I love them, I just say, "MUNIO!" " – Sandra B.